CAEP Allocation Amendment: 2019-20 02 Antelope Valley Regional Adult Education Consortium
02 Antelope Valley Regional Adult Education Consortium
Allocation Amendment Summary
The Fiscal Declaration information in this section has been provided as a courtesy. It has not been changed since CFAD has been approved by the Member Representatives.
- Consortium Name
- 02 Antelope Valley Regional Adult Education Consortium
- Funding Channel
- Fiscal Agent
- Fiscal Agent
- Not Selected
- Our consortium has decided to continue using a fiscal agent. We have had this structure since the inception of the consortium, and all members agree it works well for us. The planned allocations for the upcoming school year are being made in support of the adult education programs in the region. Our regional goals are to expand services in all areas of adult education, with emphasis on each program in the following order: 1.) Programs in career technical education that are short term in nature and have high employment potential. 2.) Programs offering pre-apprenticeship training activities conducted in coordination with one or more apprenticeship programs approved by the Division of Apprenticeship Standards for the occupation and geographic area. 3.) Programs for adults, including, but not limited to, older adults, that are primarily related to entry or reentry into the workforce. 4.) Programs for immigrants eligible for educational services in citizenship, English as a second language, and workforce preparation. 5.) Programs in elementary and secondary basic skills, including programs leading to a high school diploma or high school equivalency certificate. 6.) Programs for adults, including, but not limited to, older adults, that are primarily designed to develop knowledge and skills to assist elementary and secondary school children to succeed academically in school. 7.) Programs for adults with disabilities.
- Southern Kern Unified School District will not be offering Adult Education classes in the future. Accordingly, they will no longer be receiving funds from the consortium.
Amended Member Allocations for 2019-20
- Steve Radford
- Regional Director - College/Career Preparation and Adult Education
- (661) 942-3042
- Noemy Herrera
- Director of support Programs
- (661) 256-5000 ext: 1139