CAEP Allocation Amendment: 2019-20 50 Delta Sierra Regional Alliance (San Joaquin Delta)
50 Delta Sierra Regional Alliance (San Joaquin Delta)
Allocation Amendment Summary
The Fiscal Declaration information in this section has been provided as a courtesy. It has not been changed since CFAD has been approved by the Member Representatives.
- Consortium Name
- 50 Delta Sierra Regional Alliance (San Joaquin Delta)
- Funding Channel
- Direct Funded
- Delta Sierra Adult Education Alliance (DSAEA) planned allocation are consistent with our annual CAEP Three Year Plan.
- COLA was distributed to the members at the same percentage as their original allocation.
Amended Member Allocations for 2019-20
- Heather Maloy
- CAEP Coordinator/Project Director for DSAEA Regional Transitions
- (209) 954-5012
- DeVonne Alvarado
- Nicholas Casey
- (707) 374-5335
- Diane Medeiros
- (209) 858-7330 ext: 57332
- Sam Strube
- (209) 830-3384