AEBG Allocation Amendment: 2017-18 65 Ventura County Adult Education Consortium
65 Ventura County Adult Education Consortium
Allocation Amendment Summary
The Fiscal Declaration information in this section has been provided as a courtesy. It has not been changed since CFAD has been approved by the Member Representatives.
- Consortium Name
- 65 Ventura County Adult Education Consortium
- Funding Channel
- Direct Funded
- Not Complete
- The Ventura County Adult Education Consortium determined that direct funding to members is consistent with general operational principles of the consortium, and that doing so would minimize the likelihood of delays in the distribution of funds and reduce the administrative burden on members as well as potential fiscal agents. Ojai USD serves as the Consortium fiscal manager for funds held in reserve for consortium activities.
- Each member is responsible for tracking and monitoring allocations, certifying their expenditures, and ultimately for reporting these expenditures to the Consortium. Conversations regarding expenditures occur frequently during monthly Consortium meetings. In the interim, Consortium staff liaise with member finance representatives to ensure reports of expenditures are consistent with state expectations, and alert member representatives / the consortium to any inconsistencies or issues discovered, as well as best practices.
Amended Member Allocations for 2017-18
- Robin Gillette
- (805) 525-4407 ext: 22807
- Mike Winters
- Becky Beckett
- Director of Alternative Education
- (805) 640-4330
- Kathy Greaves
- (805) 385-5227
- Tiffany Morse
- Executive Director
- (805) 437-1421