CAEP Allocation Amendment: 2019-20 65 Ventura County Adult Education Consortium
65 Ventura County Adult Education Consortium
Allocation Amendment Summary
The Fiscal Declaration information in this section has been provided as a courtesy. It has not been changed since CFAD has been approved by the Member Representatives.
- Consortium Name
- 65 Ventura County Adult Education Consortium
- Funding Channel
- Direct Funded
- As in previous years, VCAEC agencies will collaborate to provide training and student support services in all allowable program areas, and expend its allocations in accordance with the state guidelines for use of CAEP funds.
- Consortium Job Developer positions previously housed at Ventura County Office of Education (VCOE) will be transitioned to Ventura County Community College and Oxnard Adult School, respectively. VCOE will continue to be an active participant in the consortium, but is not currently seeking funding to support additional strategies. Likewise, Santa Paula Adult School is reducing its allocation for the 2019-20 program year in order to bring its expenditures into alignment with its annual allocations. These additional funds will go to the consortium for use in funding member agency proposals and other consortium initiatives. This reduction applies only to the 2019-20 program year. Additionally, All member agencies will receive a 3.46% COLA added to their allocation.
Amended Member Allocations for 2019-20
- Mike Winters
- Becky Beckett
- Director of Alternative Education
- (805) 640-4330
- Kathy Greaves
- (805) 385-5227
- Robin Gillette
- (805) 525-4407 ext: 22807